Book your Birthday Party in our creative studio!
Perfect for a group of crafty kids, tweens or teens! Have the whole party here and no need to worry about the mess at home!
All party packages include:
- Minimum of 10 guests
- 2 hours of studio time reserved just for you
-Project of birthday child's choice
-Materials for the project
-Protective aprons to be worn while crafting
Parties can have a maximum of 20 guests. Each guest after 10 is additional based on party package. Additionally, if you wish to have less than 10 guests, the minimum is still required.
Additional helpful information...
- Date, time, project and number of guests are chosen at the time of reservation
- You are welcome to bring food, drinks and cake. We do not have much fridge or freezer space, please keep that in mind
- We encourage parents to drop off attending children as space is limited. They are welcome to browse our gift shop or there is a bakery and a Starbucks near by if parents need somewhere to wait. However, we understand if some parents need to stay.
- We have aprons for the children to wear, however we suggest wearing clothes you won't mind getting messy.
- Birthday parties are available for children ages 5 and up
- Pricing is based upon party package and not the age group
- If there is a project that the child is interested in and it is not listed in one of the packages, please reach out to see if we can accommodate
We are happy to discuss the details of the party before registration.
We can be reached via phone (978-455-0716), Email (email@example.com) or you can stop into the shop/studio at any time during regular hours.
Book your party below!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I decorate the party area?
YES! All decorations are up to you, depending on the party package chosen, we may provide paper goods.
Is there a party minimum?
Yes, we require a minimum of 10 guests per party. You are more than welcome to have less than 10 guests but will pay the minimum.
What days are available for parties?
Availability is shown on the booking screen when the calendar pops up. Those are the dates we have available for parties. If you have a date or day of the week in mind that is not available on the calendar, please contact us to discuss.
What happens if some attendees are late?
Unfortunately, we have to get started on your party at the time reserved. Guests are welcome to come in and join into the activities when they arrive, but we are unable to wait for late guests.
Can I bring cake or dessert?
Sure can! We do not have much refrigerator space, it is best to bring a cake that will be okay sitting at room temperature.
Can I bring food?
Yes, feel free to bring pizza or whatever food items you'd like to provide.
When can I arrive to set up?
You will have access to the party space 30 minutes before the party starts to set up the party goods you are providing.
What if I need to reschedule or cancel?
Unfortunately, birthday parties are not refundable. If you need to reschedule the date of the birthday party, a fee of $50 will be charged. If you need to cancel entirely, we will issues a store credit for the amount over $100, that you will be able to use on a future workshop(s) or birthday party. Cancellations received less than 7 days in advance forfeit the full party price to cover the loss of materials and business.
For example: You paid $355 for your party and need to cancel with 21 days notice. $100 is retained by Open Space, LLC and $255 is issued in the form of store credit for future workshops or birthday parties.
Open Space, LLC is unable to make exceptions to this policy for illnesses, no-shows or scheduling conflicts.
What if my child is interested in a project not listed?
Feel free to contact us and we would be happy to discuss and see if we are able to make a project of their choosing happen!